Customer Relations Officer
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Customer Relations Officer to join their team in Nottingham. You will co-ordinate and execute the delivery of excellent customer service in relation to complaints made
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor complaints data received
• Maintain the Master Complaints Sheet, ensuring all internal and external users of the system are able to load and update complaints records as appropriate
• Review all error logs as a result of the loading process, ensuring that any anomalies, errors or omissions are corrected, recorded or referred in accordance with documented procedures
• Update the in-house complaints data system, ensuring all conclusions are recorded accurately and that feedback is provided to relevant department heads
• Facilitate the loading process of the monthly update sheet including formatting and cleansing the data as received
• Reconcile transactions processed to ensure that the transactions processed have achieved the results expected.
• Assist in the management of reporting Complaints, in accordance with the prevailing requirements
• Assess current complaints data and loading and amend where applicable
• Acknowledge, investigate and respond to complaints within regulatory timescales
• Ensure that work is completed within the departmental service standards
Skills / Experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel is essential
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) ensuring concise, accurate feedback to team members
• Excellent attention to detail – demonstrating an ability to assess documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness, and to ensure that tasks are approached in the appropriate manner.
• Good levels of speed and accuracy
• Previous experience within a complaints handling role
For further information apply now. LS Trent Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency.