Our client is a is a fast-growing multi-disciplined nationwide company. This role is within the dynamic Property Management Team, managing a diverse range of properties. Their clients range from large and small investors, developers, freehold companies, RMCs and RTM companies and we look to manage our relationships with transparency and excellent customer service, supported by state of the art technology and systems. They are committed to the development of staff and offers appropriate staff training and development as required.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties for the Residential Property Management Department. Dealing with the day to day management of blocks of apartments, Estates, mixed residential and commercial, both new and old build. Assisting with the delivery of a first-class residential property management service to our clients and customers, creating environments and communities our residents are proud to live in, investors are proud to own and we are proud to manage.
Their Property Managers take pride in ensuring that sites are managed proactively, with customer satisfaction a priority focus, using their skills, training, knowledge and initiative to achieve measurable results.
Skills / Experience:
· IRPM qualified
· Full UK Licence
· Min 1+ year within Property Management
· Understanding of the relevant legislation
· Maintain and build relationships with all stakeholders. Deal with all stakeholders’ queries and correspondence concerning their portfolio in a timely manner
· Carry out regular visits to developments as agreed and in line with the management agreement, undertaking any follow up actions to ensure properties are well maintained
· You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the company safety policies. Our Property Managers meet lessees and directors on a regular basis, which benefits and enhances our relationships
· Ensure that the agreed procedures are adopted by the Team enabling repairs to be carried out in a timely manner including any follow up action required
· Preparing contract tendering documentation with the assistance of the Technical Team
· Responsible for reviewing contractor tenders, their H&S policies, method statements etc. Overseeing related processes such as the preparation of contract documentation, appointment of contractors and the approval of invoices.
· Prepare annual service charge budgets in accordance with SDLs KPIs and SLAs and manage service charge expenditure within agreed budgeting levels and appropriate approvals
· To minimise the service charge, review arrears on a weekly basis and ensure the appropriate action is taken
· Attend residents’ meetings and occasion present in this forum e.g. annual budget presentations/accounts presentations. Ensure follow up actions are planned and delivered.
· Staff Interaction/Management – To assist in the training and development of the other members of the Management Team and Site Managers.
· Where required, assist in inputting data on to Qube, our property and financial management system.
· To keep abreast of recent Landlord and Tenant legislation, Health and Safety regulations and the latest management best practices.
· Identify developments which may be an opportunity for company to approach for new business. Regularly attend RMC Directors meetings to present the Property Management Service and our property management proposals.
LS Trent operates as an Employment Agency.