Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Mon to Fri 9:00 – 5:00
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a new addition to their team in Nottingham City Centre. This role encompasses a large volume of data entry and work within Microsoft Excel, so previous experience in both of these areas are essential.
You will be responsible for the tracking and loading of financial data and you will support the flow of data within the business providing a competent and efficient service to customers whilst ensuring that transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
· To accurately load and track all funds declared
· Proactively manage any queries that arise from the loading of data
· Ensure all payments coming into the business are accurate
· Proactively manage the funds or data produced by the loading of a data
· Assist with maintenance of procedure manuals
· Correspond with third parties as necessary using standard documentation wherever possible
· To ensure that work is completed within the departmental service standards
· Have an awareness of the FCA rules and guidelines and data protection
· Experience of the Microsoft suite especially Excel
· Ability to work in a methodical process driven environment
· Understands the importance of effective, accurate reports
· Good attention to detail together with the ability to consider the bigger picture
· Able to successfully analyse data and report on the results
· Experience of Data Entry
· Able to meet tight deadlines and deliver a high degree of accuracy
· Good communication skills
· Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
· Adapts to new processes quickly and easily, responding positively to new business requirements
If you have the experience and would like to know more about working for this fantastic company then apply now. LS Trent Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency.